Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Black & White & Neon All Over




Head to Toe: Tank, Forever 21; Skirt, Forever 21; Sweater and necklace, American Eagle (Gift); Sandals, Strawberry New York.

It is officially, officially summer. While everyone is running for the air-conditioned hills, I am basking in hot humidity...and loving it. I bought this floaty skirt last year and never wore it. Paired with a matching tank and a bright-yellow-green sweater, it's remixed nautical. And I'll probably be rocking the top knot until September.


9 comments:

  1. I love that it's summer too! And that is such a cute outfit! You know how I love bright yellow and stripes! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I especially love the stripes+neon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :)

    http://lajune16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look with navy vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of neon on that outfit, you look darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination between neon&stripes! Great blog and really interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other. Do let know on what you decide, so I can follow back

    Have a great weekend! Kisses,

    Mary M.
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.