Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have a Romp




Head to Toe: Romper, Marshall's; Sweater, Guess (Gift); Sandals, Charlotte Russe; Polish, Essie Turquoise and Caicos and Secret Story.

Photo snapped from Lucky magazine
I was reading the latest Lucky in the waiting room at the doc's last week, and fell in love with this mani. I mimicked it with my own version, even putting on a chunky ring to complete the look. I would have never thought of putting those two colors together!

My weekend was a bit of a blur, but I was with the people I care about and the sun was shining. What else does a girl need? Have a wonderful Monday everyone.


1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable look! I love the neutral pallet and that romper is super adorable. You pull it off so well! I'm a little jealous. And the colorful manicure is perfect - love that you recreated the look. It adds a little color to the outfit in a subtle way. Perfect for summer!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.