Monday, June 25, 2012

HOT Couture




Head to Toe:  Top, Old Navy; Blazer, Marshall's; Shorts & Belt, Forever 21; Shades, Vendor; Sandals, Charlotte Russe.

Wednesday and Thursday last week were scorchers. One of my biggest challenges is finding a way to dress that is comfortable for the walk to and from work and for a/c during the day. I liked how this brocade blazer played off of the lace shorts. Plus, I could shed it while outside and rock only the tank underneath. And in a pinch, a summer dress is quick and easy and a cute cardi can be stashed in my desk drawer. 



Head to Toe: Dress, American Eagle (Gift); Shoes, Payless (Mom's); Shades, Old Navy.



10 comments:

  1. Love the coral dress Annie - so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging on that dress. It's a great color!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Chic summer outfits! We have yet to get very HOT days here! I am looking forward to them! I've only worn shorts once so far this summer!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, cute and romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE me a cute sundress for summer! I too have the challenge of working in arctic conditions (thank you AC), but I also bike to work through the heat... all about some layers (that are packable in my bike satchel!)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coral dress is darling! Love that you look so cute and put together even in the summer heat!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pink dress, just perfect for summer!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shorts, they're so cute. The coral dress is so pretty, you look amazing! Perfect summer dress. Newest follower! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit. Great blog too :)

    What do you think if we follow each other VIA GFC? I'd love it for sure. Will definitely follow back if you do decide to follow. Kisses x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.