Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Maine Way



Head to Toe: Top, Gift; Shorts, Marshall's; Hat, Payless; Sandals, Charlotte Russe.



Top left: Honeydew lime cooler (recipe from Women's Health).

I had a great long weekend in Maine. Though it was back to the real world today, I felt rested and recouped enough to take it on...And tomorrow's already Wednesday!

It was just starting to rain as I was taking these photos; sorry they're dark! I sported floral shorts and a flowy top for a laid-back Saturday. And since there was no chance I was doing my hair, my favorite fedora did the trick. Sunday was the perfect beach day, so I just soaked up some sun and enjoyed the sand between my toes. Sigh.

Photos by my love

12 comments:

  1. I love Maine! I haven't been there in years but the beaches are beautiful :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a fun, relaxing weekend! Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so perfect for going to the beach, I especially love your hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun trip. Maine has always been on my travel list. This is definitely a great beach outfit - and the hat is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love that top - such a cute, beachy look. I've never been to Maine but would love to travel there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a great weekend, you look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! I think I would enjoy the weather there. It is way too hot in the Midwest right now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful outfit! And thanks so much for your sweet comment!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great view, love your top and hat!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a lovely weekend. love the design on your top.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  11. so easy, so summerish... great pics!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.