Sunday, June 10, 2012

Proportions





Head to Toe: Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Skirt, J. Crew; Flats, Payless; Necklace, Charlotte Russe; Shades, Nine West via Marshall's.

I needed another day-to-night outfit last week for an after work event. I paired a slouchy sweater with a fancy skirt to mix-up texture and proportions. And neutrals are perfect for day or evening.


This weekend flew by. Today, I attended an adorable baby shower. All of the creative decorations have me inspired for my BFF's wedding shower this coming weekend...Better step up my game!

Cupcake in a jar favors from the shower. Congrats Jess!
Photo from her blog, What She Cooked





6 comments:

  1. you're looking adorable :) (and quite tan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this neutral look and the sweater and skirt combo is cute ;)

    Shea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity and cosyness of that look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love earth color outfit - it looks really comfortable! Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! It truly was an amazing roadtrip!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your skirt and jumper xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very lovely and pretty! This is an outfit I would absolutely wear! I am in love with that white knit sweater!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.