Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tangerine Tango




Head to Toe: Top, TJ Maxx; Jeans, Thrifted; Sandals, Marshall's; Necklace, Charlotte Russe.

Pantone may have been onto something when they named the color of the year tangerine. I'm in love with brights, but this orange is somehow a more sophisticated tone than the neon pinks and greens I normally sport. Paired with my new white jeans, it pops even more. Sadly, though, this story does not have a happy ending. My favorite wedges (worn here) of many years finally bit the dust. I considered Guerrilla Gluing the broken straps into submission, but decided to retire them instead (okay, I just didn't want to carry them home). Guess the circumstance calls for some shopping!


9 comments:

  1. LOVE this annie! I've been on the look out for an orangey-red top and white jeans for the past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sephora's top selling blush right now is tangerine. so obviously pantene was on to something! :) cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. annie! i love this color on u! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Annie for the compliment! I think I have ballerinas in all the colors of the rainbow, I can't get enough of them! The orange ones would go great with this stunning top you have :)

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute with a dose of French chic :)
    Have a nice day dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look! The red shirt with the white jeans? Genius.
    Also, I'm so excited to follow your blog and I hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from a style icon like you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect #153)))
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great color on you! You look so tan!! I love your necklace too, very cute!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a perfect getaway outfit, i love the orange and white color! this gives me inspiration!

    hope you stop by my blog as well, it would mean a lot to me :)

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.