Sunday, July 1, 2012

Americana

Fab Fourth


BAILEY short shorts
$35 - delias.com

TOMS blue shoes
£40 - blueberries-online.com

Soo Ihn Kim 18k jewelry
$40 - shopbop.com

Monsoon bracelet
$35 - monsoon.co.uk

Braided belt
$20 - gap.com








I'm finally feeling better today after being sick all weekend. Since life as an invalid didn't allow me to get dressed and take outfit posts, I did some dream styling on Polyvore and cooked up a cute outfit for fourth fireworks or an evening BBQ. I don't like to go crazy with red, white and blue--denim with nautical accessories are fourth enough for me. Have a good Monday tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. I love those earrings, so cute! I'm glad you are feeling better. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better :D
    The shoes are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav are the shorts! Really cool. Love what you have picked, prob because blue is my fav color. I come from Hamburg, a town with an horbour and a river. Reminds me of the style there :) XOXO from Germany, Martin

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bracelet, such a cool nautical look and perfect for fourth of july :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I like how you kept it just white and blue so it doesn't scream holiday :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute patriotic outfit...love those shoes :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! the denim shirt with white skirt is such a great outfit! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.