Thursday, July 12, 2012

Farmer's Market



Today I had a lovely lunch break excursion with some of my co-workers to the Westport Farmer's Market. It was nice to walk around and get some sunshine while sipping on fresh lemonade. I bought some fresh bread and tomatoes, so for dinner I put a few tomato slices on the bread; sprinkled with mozzarella, EVOO, and basil; baked for a few, and wah-lah! Fresh and delicious.


 Clockwise from top left: Yoga mats to find some zen at the market, snapping pics and sipping lemonade,
 a yummy oven-baked pizza for lunch with fresh mozz and basil, wearing this outfit.

I went with a comfy maxi, but here's some more market looks for a during-work run or a weekend day trip. My necessities: comfy shoes and a big tote.


Lunch Break Delight

Saturday Stroll

12 comments:

  1. yay I love going to the farmers market, the fruit and vegetables from there taste so much better! I really like the lunch break delight outfit, the dress is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks so wonderful! Going to follow you through bloglovin!!!
    Vicky

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lunch break delight outfit - so cute! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love farmers markets!!!!!! I really enjoy this kind of posts...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! Love it! Thanks for follow me! Following you now dear, by the way , you have a price in my blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the lunch and stroll outfits, they are just so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. That "lunch break" outfit looks amazing <3)

    souvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the lunch delight outfit!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Satuday stroll outfit.=)

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love farmers markets, my favorite thing to get there is cherry tomatoes. I love the bloomingdales bag!

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I felt in love with the "Lunch Breack Delight" Outfit. Definitely my sort of taste.
    I would wear that exactly like this. Do you made this outfit on your own?

    Great blog btw, hope you will come over at mine sometime :)

    xxx

    magdalena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.