Monday, July 9, 2012

Positive Monday




Head to Toe: Top, Thrifted; Skirt, Forever 21; Shoes, Marshall's; Watch, Guess (Gift).

In an effort to start Monday on the right (and well-adorned) foot, I styled this seafoam and pink look for work. The skirt is light and airy for the heat, but long enough to keep me from getting a chill in the a/c. Plus I think my newest obsession is tying things up, while a high-waist skirt keeps it office-appropriate.

My second positive Monday goal is to have more fun during the week. No more putting all my eggs in Saturday and Sunday! Tonight, I went bowling, and even did halfway decently. 105 the first round and 97 the second...Excuse me while I ice my arm.



13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the maxi! And that you're working to enjoy your work week along with your weekends. I had a hard time with that at my old job but once you get the hang of it, it makes the week a lot more enjoyable and a little more "play hard" added in with your "work hard" :) Have a great week!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I love everything in your blog, please come visit my blog and if you like it let´s follow each other... let me know ok!
    www.petigraphie.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute! I love that skirt and paired with the tied top, just perfection. Love it!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so Northeastern and preppy! Love it- way to go Annie!

    <3 Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great outfit...love the skirt and plaid shirt. Very nice!

    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the plaid shirt and the shoes!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skirt! It's gorgeous and what a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt, the pleats and color--so gorgeous! And it loos amazing with the tied up top :) hehe whoa you are so good at bowling, lol I don't think I have ever gotten above 100...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute skirt! So cute for summer and keeping comfortable in the crazy A/C :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I love your chess shirt, the print is amazing and that colour is fabulous!! I really like to wear shirts with a knot so I really like your styling here! :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit.=) Really like the shirt.

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello!!!! thanks so much for your follow, I´m your 169 GFC follower and I´m so glad that from now we´ll keep in touch...
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.