Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday New England Romance!


Happy Birthday New England Romance! You are one year old today. Above, see snapshots from my first few posts...I can't believe how much has changed since then. I went from being a busy college student to a working woman, from writing papers to writing magazine articles. Looking back through my posts, I realize I have had a successful, fulfilling year. I started my blog to motivate myself to be creative with style, and to share my love of fashion with the e-world. I remember when I was celebrating having 10 followers, and now I am celebrating over 200. One thing I didn't expect to gain was interaction with so many other bloggers and fashionistas who share my interests. So thanks for your support, and here's to another year of stylish living!


Fall 


Winter


Spring


Summer


13 comments:

  1. yay! congrats! i guess we started our blogs around the same time... ;) xo

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your one year! That is so amazing. I love the collages you did for each season - a year of amazing style! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations :) I love your blog! and your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuantas fotos lindas! y feliz cumple al blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Anniversary! So many amazing outfits in one year :) I love the way you layer your outfits, so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so pretty!!! Happy anniversary!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw yay, happy blog anniversary! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blog anniversary!:)) You have such a great style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post =) your blog is such an inspiration^^
    I would be glad if you check out my latest post from the south of France and tell what you think =) and we can follow each other via bloglovin and GFC =)
    hope we keep in touch^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, congratulations! :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw congratulations! What an accomplishment :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the year! You've always had the best style! Miss you roomie!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics =))

    xx
    blogagendafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.