Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Short Story






Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Shorts, Forever 21; Flats, Vince Camuto via Marshall's; Backpack, Aldo; Bracelets, DIY; Necklace, Charlotte Russe. 

During a serious outfit crisis last night (after two days of jeans and leggings, I knew I needed something bloggable), I turned to blogs and Pinterest for a little guidance. A common denominator I noticed was chic shorts. Yes, Fall is coming and we're excited to wear oxfords and burnt orange, but I think we'll all miss the easy comfort that is a good pair of shorts. So I layered these lacy staples with longer sleeves and my new favorite flats. As I was walking from the train to work, I was mulling over how it would probably be the last time I wore these this year, but then I remembered my Fall favorite, tights! Mentally styling these with a gray pair and tan flats...



14 comments:

  1. I love this! Great bag :) and nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable backpack!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic and casual :) love it!

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect summer look and love your necklaces :)) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!
    new post here!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love your backpack so so much!! it's amazing :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty style!!! I love it very much!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee your bag so much! I want to have one :( Haha! I love it soooo much. I hope you have time to check out my fashion blog :)

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still really love those shorts! The color and lace are perfect for these late summer days. And you've proven how versatile they really are! With that flowy top, I think this is my favorite rendition. Can't wait to see what you do with them once the weather starts to cool down!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is full of fun! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.