Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Revival





Head to Toe: Tank, Forever 21; Crochet top, Delia's; Jeans, Marshall's; Moccasins; Minnetonkas (Gift); Bag, Rue 21; Bracelets, DIY; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift); Shades, Kenneth Cole via Marshall's.

I'm rocking some hippie-chic green for a casual Friday. Usually, around this time of year I am itching for Fall. "Back to school" always meant new, new, new (and Pumpkin Spice Lattes). Without looking forward to a new semester, I'm clinging to the warmth and sunlight that is summer. I guess I will take solace in PSL's and new boots. I'm craving a flat leather riding boot...like one of the luscious styles below.



The Riding boot


Tory burch boots
toryburch.com


Bakers thigh high boots
bakersshoes.com

Madden girl shoes
zappos.com



15 comments:

  1. Those boots look amazing! Such a great style. That top is gorgeous as well!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crochet top, I can see it in some boho inspired combinations :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top. So cute. I also am wanting some flat brown boots for Fall. I looked everywhere last fall for the perfect pair for me and came up empty handed but I am about to begin the search again.

    Having a giveaway on my blog. Hope you will stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear¡¡ lovely outfit¡¡ I love this shit¡¡¡ This green is perfect to you¡¡¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Love it!

    Love the green-this is a great color on you.

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is s lovely!
    I love riding boots, I've just bought a new pair last week.

    Have a great week,
    Manu Luize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit! Those boots are so beautiful! ;)

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely! Great outfit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!!!

    I am following you via GFC, follow back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been on the search for new fall boots! Love your green crochet top, you look so pretty. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it all again! @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh, yes. My latest obsession!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.