Sunday, September 9, 2012

Long Time No See





Head to Toe: Dress; Forever 21 via Consignment Shop; Blazer, H&M (Gift); Heels, Target; Watch, Fossil (Gift).

Hi strangers. So sorry it's been forever and a day since my last post. I had a fun, eventful Labor Day weekend and then a super hectic week that was kicked off with a photo shoot for work and ended with my best friend's wedding. I wore this awesome horse-print dress (that was a consignment steal, $10 with tags on) for a work event on Tuesday. I'm also sporting my new favorite accessory, a rose Fossil watch my honey surprised me with. Pics of the wedding are definitely to come, but for now, here are some of the other things that kept me away all week.



 Clockwise from top left: Kicking off my Labor Day weekend with one last beach day, brunch in New Haven with my besties,
Consignment shop steals, taking photo notes at a shoot for work.



 Clockwise from top left: My new favorite Fall loafers (but blisters, OUCH!), sporting my new watch,
making Sunday morning pancakes with my sweetie, my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.



 Clockwise from top left: Switching my morning routine to HOT coffee, the life of the party at a work event,
sparkly shoes for the wedding, pumpkin K-cups from Dunkin'.






14 comments:

  1. This dress is beautiful!
    Thanks for following me, I'm now following back!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE the horse print dress! What a treasure! And I love my rose gold Fossil too! ;) It's the only watch I still love and keep wearing! And I can't wait to enjoy Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Also your lovebird is so cute! (It's a lovebird- right?) -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that horse print is seriously so cute! i'm your newest follower on gfc! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? :) i think you'll like my outfits.

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with animal printed things and want something with horses on it! I love this dress!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer and those studded shoes! So amazing!

    DIYhuntress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit and all the food made my quite hungry! Hope you have a great week :)

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! I love the print of this dress, so adorable and charming.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! That dress is absoutely adorable and I love the print! Adding the blazer and wedges dress it right up for early fall! Lovely!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I absolutely love your dress, it's fabulous!!! I am so so in love with it :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute!! The print is so fun! xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe you are so adorable in that last photo of you! I also like the spiked flats! ^_^ so cute- I am your NEWEST follower GFC! I hope you can come visit my bloggie too. Let me know what you think of it(I am always trying to improve, really). I hope you can follow back now too! I also have a FB page I started- I would love if you would follow it ^_^ HUGS from NY!

    God bless always,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous dress!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dress is fab! Love the print ;) So jealous of your pumpkin spice latte...think I'll have to get one next time I'm strolling through town!

    Shea
    http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.