Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lost & Found



Head to Toe: Tank, Forever 21; Chambray shirt, Gap; Skinnies, Strawberry New York; Boots, Target; Bag, Rue 21.

Apologies for my lack of posts this past week. I seem to have misplaced my camera's memory card containing a few outfits from last week, and contrary to the title, have yet to find it. So I'm sharing some highlights of my weekend. Mackenzie and I took an impromptu trip to NYC (outfit above) and had a great evening walking around, window shopping and people watching. Sunday my friend Monika and I met up for a doggie play date at the park. It felt great to catch up and soak in the Fall sun.

Mackenzie in sneaker heaven

My doggie-date look (left), also my current Fall outfit obsession: flannel + leggings + scarf + boots
The pups (right), Monti and Bolek 


15 comments:

  1. I LOVE your yellow pants!! what a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable and love the picture of shoe heaven haha
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants you are wearing, and I wish I was back in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots! I always hope i can wear them im my country. But our tropical climate doesnt let me :(
    Visit my blog anytime and follow each other if you mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for followed! Im following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flannel and scarf, such cute colors!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love flannel, so comfy! The dogs are super cute =)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those yellow jeans are a great colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit, I'm so into your boots :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great color! I love those yellow pants!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.