Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ear Candy



Head to Toe: T-shirt, Hollister; Sweater, Forever 21 via consignment shop; Jeans, Loft; Boots, Frye; Headband; DIY.

Hello and happy Tuesday! Sorry for my absence; I’ve been busy redoing my room (can’t wait to share the outcome). Anyway, check it out—one of my very first crochet creations. I’m really pleased with how this headband turned out. No one believed I made it! The good news is that it’s such a great beginner project with only a basic stitch and straight lines.





9 comments:

  1. That's awesome- I'd love to learn how to crochet someday.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! and talented! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I can't believe you made that yourself! It's pretty amazing...I wish I had sweet knitting skills! xx


    Twenties Girl Style
    Enter to win a $25 gift card to Rire Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Pretty cool! You must be a natural with that sort of thing

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a cozy look! I love the boots and sweater! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you make that headband it's so cute! I should put you on my blog in an inspiration post! <3<3

    DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.