Saturday, October 20, 2012

Festive Fall



Head to Toe: Top, Thirfted; Blazer, Forever 21; Flats, Vince Camuto via Marshall's; Earrings, Kayla Skeen Jewelry; Jeans, Loft; Watch, Fossil (Gift).

Happy Saturday!  I'm spending the day with Mackenzie because we started dating on this day five years ago. It seems like forever ago and yesterday in the same breath, but I couldn't be more happy. Also on my to-do list? Making my Halloween costume, the highlight of my fall.


   

Then and now. Happy five years Mackenzie! Love you.



13 comments:

  1. you look excelent! lovelovelove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you guys get to spend the day together - five years is amazing. Also love your casual fall look! That orange top looks great with your jeans - casual, yet classic. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop of orange suits fall. Check out my blog follow if you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't understand why your pictures are always so dark.
    Jennifer
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... Congrats to both of you!
    love the outfit especially the orange top! :)

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....to love & be loved!
    Congrats lady!!!
    XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys!! That's really sweet!
    Would you like to follow each other? I wish to see you among my follower!
    Let me know please!
    kisses)

    http://tiebow-tie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look ! love the color of Your blouse and You look just Fab ! ...Congrats ! <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orange with dark blue look great together!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww you look absolutely adorable!! Congrats on 5 years!! xx

    Ashley
    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love orange and navy! Those were my wedding colors! You look darling!

    XO,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.