Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside




Head to Toe: Sweater, Strawberry; Leggings, Strawberry; Loafers, Steve Madden via Marshall's; Scarf, Gift. 

I love the easy combo of a long sweater and leggings. Unfortunately, every outfit doesn't come together so effortlessly...I might begin referring to last night/this morning as the great outfit crisis of November 2012. (I have to specify the month because they happen quite frequently.) You know the feeling, staring at a packed closet yet having nothing to wear, or having an idea for a great look but when you put it on it's a few fries short of a Happy Meal. What do you do? Do you power through or resort to jeans, Uggs and a sweater and start over tomorrow? I did manage to come up with something I am okay with, but am not feeling quite satisfied. Any advice on avoiding morning meltdown?




10 comments:

  1. For me the perfect fall outfit is leggings and a sweater and I love how you pulled yours together and Love your shoes!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, you look amazing!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Sure we can follow eachother.
    Is gfc and blogloving ok?
    Get back to me and follow if you are in!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brr it is getting cold here, too! I live near New England, so I feel your pain.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need some more oversized sweaters! what a cute and cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater looks so cozy and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shoes!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happily following back! Keep in touch :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I not only love your style which is amazing, but also the title and the song it's naed after "i really can't stay...lalala" now it's in my head! :) I am hosting a very interesting giveaway, 25 people will win! So come by and participate! :) http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at/2012/11/giveaway-25-winners.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.