Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Best Vest





Head to Toe: Thermal, Old Navy; Vest, Loft; Jeans, Loft; Boots, Frye; Watch, Fossil (Gift); Jacket (below), American Eagle (Gift). 

I have finally prevailed in my two-year search for a furry vest. Since it's just on the collar, the plum color is flattering and not too funky. For the rest of my outfit, I went with KISS (keep it simple, stupid). 

Tomorrow I'll be breaking out my snow boots. What was supposed to be a few hours of wintry mix today turned into fast-accumulating snow. Today was also supposed to be "Halloween" in my town, and it has now been pushed back to Saturday. I feel bad for the kiddies, because I can imagine that being the end of the world back in the day. But what can you do about unpredictable New England weather?




13 comments:

  1. that vest is so cute on you. love the entire outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a fantastic vest! I have something similar I'm inspired to style now :)
    Lovely boots too ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that vest! And it works so well layered under the jacket.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit, love the vest and the jacket! Thank you so much sweetie!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Have a wonderful day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting a vest with fur on it! that one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hi your blog is amazing :) followed you now :) mind following back? :)http://www.thegirlwiththemujihat.com/ thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your boots! Also, your vest is super cute!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been searching for a fur vest myself! Love yours, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a good bit of wool me! :) lovely blog!
    Would you mind checking out my latest blog post and let me know what you think? Would mean a lot to me! www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.