Monday, November 12, 2012

Black is Back





Head to Toe: Blouse, Strawberry; Skirt, Gap; Tights, Marshall's; Heels, Target; Sweater, Guess (Gift); Watch, Fossil (Gift).

If I look nice and warm posing in front of that last bit of snow, it's because I was! I sported this outfit Saturday to a work event, sans coat, and was not the least bit cold. Temps hit 60 today. It must be because in my last post I asked mother nature to hold off on winter for another month or so. Ah, the power of blogging.

Don't get me wrong. I love color, I am color-crazy...But in the chillier months I love a good, black outfit. I always include one pop of color, like my trendy oxblood blouse, here. In a pinch, my go-to outfit is a black turtleneck  with dark skinnies. Simple chic.

12 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit on you - the blouse is really great.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your shirt!

    xo

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Aww snow on the ground! Don't get that round these here parts haha.


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chic black outfit. The hint of color with the deep red blouse is perfect <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look!! :) So elegant!

    p.s. I love your blog! I follow you now with google friend connect!! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!! I love the black with a little bit of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still so jealous of the snow! You look fantastic in all black! :)

    Amanda
    It’s An Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. The studded collar is great!

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you look beautiful :)

    xo Ashley
    chashh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this smart look! And that studded collar is amazing :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the heels!!

    xo
    Lisa
    http://mysisterwardrobe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.