Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lady in Red




Head to Toe: Top, Forever 21; Jeans, Thrifted; Jacket, American Eagle (Gift); Clogs, Target; Bag, Rue 21.

Red is not one of my usual colors, but I couldn't resist these bargain skinnies. And turns out, I love this hue for Fall. They were a bit long so I went for the double cuff. #shortpeopleproblems. Sigh.

Hope you had a fabulous Saturday and if you are on the East coast that you have power and were able to hang out in the heat, have some microwave popcorn, and watch a movie. I got in an early morning work-out, did some shopping, and worked on some crochet projects. Productivity!




4 comments:

  1. I love this! In fact, I immediately pinned it!
    Cute!

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think red pants are a great, fun way to add colour to a look! This outfit is so pretty.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright red jeans! The scarf is such a nice touch too :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have to roll mine up, too- I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.