Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top It Off





Head to Toe: Poncho, American Eagle; Thermal, Old Navy; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Frye; Bag, Big Buddah (Gift); Hat, Target; Necklace, American Eagle (Gift). 

I got this hat last fall and never wore it much, but had the perfect opportunity during an afternoon/evening in New Haven with Mackenzie. Someone told me that I pulled it off, and I chose to take it as a compliment (right?). Now I'm craving an even bigger, floppier one.

I'm trying to resist going into full-out holiday mode as the most wonderful time of the year approaches...but it's so damn tempting. I gave in to a sparkly manicure but am still resisting listening to Christmas music on my iPod...Though I practically melted seeing the New Haven green all lit up.







14 comments:

  1. Loving the fall 70s vibe of this look! The striped poncho, hat, and boots are a fabulous combination!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the outfit..... The boots look great x
    daydiariesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Loving your poncho and hat!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable outfit! and you definitely can pull off that hat! i'm holding of until next week but then it will be lots and lots of christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hat and you do totally pull it off!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pictures! Love your hat girl:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this outfit! So funny! Love the pics too!

    A big kiss!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so adorable! The hat is just so cute on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty poncho! and nice photos!

    I just started a blog and I would love that you and your followers could check it out!
    If you like it, Follow each other on bloglovin??
    <3

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice fall outfit!
    like your blog.

    thank you for your comment! and huge thank you for following me.
    i'm following you back. <3

    xoxo,

    nicole

    http://fashionluvbynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely casual look. The hat is super cute <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute hat!! i have been wanting to get a floppy winter hat like yours, and i love the bow detailing on it. and your outfit goes so well with the hat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.