Friday, November 23, 2012

Turkey Coma



Head to Toe: Sweater, American Eagle (Gift); Jeggings, Thrifted; Scarf, Vendor; Headband, Loft; Socks, Urban Outfitters; Boots, Target. 

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Hope you ate yourself into a delicious Turkey coma just like I did. This break is the longest time I've had off since I started working in the big girl world almost a year ago, so I'm relishing in all of the down time. My mom and I cooked a low-key meal yesterday for our immediate family complete with all the classics. Below, see my beautiful turkey; some fall sangria with cranberries, apples, pears and oranges; crock pot caramel cider; and the whole spread. I'm thankful for all of the great relationships I have in my life. Enjoy those leftovers!






9 comments:

  1. Happy belated Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a lovely dinner! Cute outfit! Thanks for your comment on my blog! So sweet! Keep in touch!!


    www.mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com
    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful holiday! And so glad that you got to enjoy it. You looked perfectly comfy and cozy for the festivities as well. I love the bright scarf against your neutrals.

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hair brand and the scarf! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, my likes and more! Also, we can support each other if you like by following each others FB pages! I put my link below, let me know if you follow and I will follow back :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com
    www.facebook.com/raindropsofsapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cozy outfit!! I love the sweater and legging.. a perfect Thanksgiving outfit! I am so glad that you had a great holiday with your family!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your scarf! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scarf is sooo pretty and I love the polka dot tights poking out :) So cute! hehe I ate a lot for Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had an awesome thanksgiving!! Cool casual look. Love the boots <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice scarf!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.