Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Missed Me?




Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Skirt, American Eagle; Clutch, Old Navy; Flats, Steve Madden (Gift).

Merry Christmas! I went festive in royal blue with a little sparkle for extra cheer. It was a wonderful whirlwind holiday for me. I got home a few days ago from my fabulous trip to San Diego with my boyfriend (pics and details to come, of course). Then I had a wonderful Christmas with both my family and his. I am feeling beyond lucky to have so many great people in my life. I am always a little sad when the holidays are over because I love the spirit and joy they bring to a long winter, but this year I am also feeling rested and ready to conquer 2013...stylishly, of course.


Best wishes from your favorite Shih Tzu



9 comments:

  1. Such a cute top! I love the color and the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable top - I love that collar!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! I love this shade of blue! :)

    Much Love,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeeee this look! you look so beautiful :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really pretty in that blue!! I cant wait to see your pictures from the trip and by the way your shih tzu is so cute!! I have a miniature one at home. They are the sweetest dogs!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaaay! she's back! Loving your collar blouse, a good one has proven extremely hard to find in my city!!

    Hope you enjoyed your Holidays :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is gorgeous, I love the collar blouse (yay bright color) and it looks so pretty with the black skirt! Can't wait to see the pictures of your trip to San Diego :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit, love your top :)

    Happy new year!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.