Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cheetah Collar




Head to Toe: Collar, H&M; Sweater, Gap (Gift); Pants, Gap via Consignment Shop; Clogs, Target.

Happy almost Friday! After two three-day weeks in a row, it's definitely strange getting back into the flow of a regular work week. But time off has left me doing a lot more lazing than I am typically used to. My goals for the weekend are to do some reading and cooking, and to take my pup on a good walk...And possibly even hit the slopes for a day?...Maybe I'm being too ambitious for a weekend that is actually only two days. What are your plans?



11 comments:

  1. Love the chinos. Paired with that collar, you can't go wrong! Looking good Annie!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a fur collar so badly- still on the search for a cute one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an adorable collar and I love the pants and top your paired it with. It's a really cute look!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo beautiful and stylish outfit,you look amazing dear!thanks for your comment!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the collar, so cool

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is so cute! You look so adorable! I don't have any plans yet.. I'm a last minute planner :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, love your sweater :)


    Take A Glass

    http://www.facebook.com/TakeAGlassPhotography

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute collar and pants. Looking gorgeous as usual =)
    Love,
    613style.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your fur collar is so cute, I love how you wore it with a neutral sweater so that it stands out! wow sounds like you are going to have a busy (but fun) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.