Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Trimmings





Head to Toe: Sweater, Gap (Gift); Scarf and Necklace, American Eagle (Gift); Jeans, Delia's; Boots, Frye. 

My apologies for the blurriness..It's been a gray couple of days here in CT. Fortunately, the focus of this look was the accessories. Start with a neutral backdrop, and pile 'em on sister!

If you're wondering where my usual backgrounds have gone, I got a new job and will no longer be snapping my photos on the boardwalk. I'm still in search of a perfect replacement (of scenery I mean). Other than that, I'm off to a great start and feeling awesome about 2013!


7 comments:

  1. love the prints on that scarf! You look adorable :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo pretty! i love your scarf!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the pretty accessories to update the basic outfit! I also really like your sweater, it really is a great neutral piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely,great outfit!love the scenery!!kisses1
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarf, such pretty colors!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.