Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter Fun





Head to Toe: Top, Mind Code; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Frye; Scarf, H&M; Bag, American Eagle (Gift); Necklace, Gift.

I wore this causal outfit to work on Friday and love the piled-on, traveled look.

This weekend flew by, but don't they always? I had a great day today ice skating with a friend. I've always wanted to go but just never did (until now), and we had so much fun! It's a good workout, too; I am already feeling like I will be sore tomorrow. Now I'm dying to do more cute winter activities...Skating at Rockefeller Center? A ski weekend in Vermont?  Good new is it's only January.



14 comments:

  1. what a cute top! my sister lives in vermont and we've gone in the winter and the boys have gone skiing - it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit and your hair looks killer! And yes, I think EVERY weekend flies by these days... which means I think we're getting old haha! ;) Have a great week!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater, especially the bit of maroon on it! The scarf is also really cute :) Ooo ice skating is so fun and skiing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweater and boots. It is so my style :-) Would you like us to follow each other?

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing,thank you for following,kisses!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun outfit - I love the addition of the little faux fur bit.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great comfy look. Love the bag <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weekends go by wayyy too quickly, I agree! I am terrible at ice skating and I'm always so jealous of people who are good at it or enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know you had a great weekend.. great look, so adorable! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit ! :)

    http://takeaglass.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look!! Super comfy yet polished and put together!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute look! love your sweater :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year sweetie! Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    xxo

    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.