Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winter Wonderland






 Clockwise from top left: Arm party, New Year's with my love, OPI's Excuse Moi, a SoCal souvenir 


Head to Toe: Jumper, Marshall's; Hat, American Eagle (Gift); Boots, North Face (Gift).

Happy New Year! It was so nice to have a little break for a long, four-day weekend, especially after the whirlwind weeks that were our trip to California and Christmas. I wore this colorful jumper, beanie and snow boots for a stormy Saturday. I have to admit, it's nice to finally have some snow on the ground. I had a fun New Year's Eve with friends last night and am feeling great about 2013. My number one resolution: Don't sweat the small shit.



13 comments:

  1. I am just a little jealous you got to start off the New Year with snow! We've get to see any here in Oregon - it makes me miss it! Either way, you look adorable in that pink hat. Hope that you enjoyed your NYE!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat looks so cute on you (and matches perfectly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! Love your boots <3

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit :)
    I'm in love with OPI nail polish <3


    I follow You :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great resolution for 2013, I constantly struggle with how to put small things into proper perspective, so I'll be working on this in 2013 too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year!!! Super lovely look. I need a pink beanie like that too <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable in this outfit! Happy new year!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hat! I can never seem to get those to stay on my head, any tips?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.