Friday, February 1, 2013

Case Study




Shih Tzu photobomb
Head to Toe: Sweater, Charlotte Russe; Cords, Marshall's; Boots, Frye; Bag, Olivia + Joy via Marshall's; Necklace, Anthropologie (Gift).

Happy Friday everyone! I'm sick of dark winter colors and brightening things up with some almost-neon. Plus it's officially February, so what better to rock than pink?

A couple of weeks ago I went on Ebay in search of a new phone case, hoping to score something for 99 cents or so from China (you know, the real high-quality ones?)... I instead ended up buying someones whole collection, twelve cases in total, for about $25. So now I've resolved to change my cases with my outfit because, why not?

Have a fabulous weekend!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Annie!! That sweater is so fun! I love the bright pink aspect of it. So cute! You styled it great. hehe I like how your dog is in one of the photos, so cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing sweater,i love it!!!!your outfit is so stylish!!many kisses!!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the neon strip in your sweater!!! and that bag is gorgeous! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neon bit of your sweater and that it matches your phone case! This is such a cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A phone case for every outfit sounds pretty fabulous! Love your bright colored sweater.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater looks so pretty on you:)!! Love the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is GORRGEEEOUSSS!! *faints*!



    xx,
    613style.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.