Friday, February 8, 2013

Finding Nemo



Snow Day

If you're in New England this weekend, you're hunkering down and cozying up for this blizzard. I couldn't be more excited for a good dumping of the white stuff. It's been going strong all day (short day at the office!) and may make it to two feet by morning! What else to do but cuddle up with a hot drink and a good book (or the occasional SVU marathon). And why not look cute doing it? I'm going for comfy knits, like this look above. Stay warm!





14 comments:

  1. Awww so cozy! ...and we are having 70 degree weather in Tx. Really loving that VS colorblock and stripe sweater...gorgeous! Have a safe and relaxing weekend :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog!!!! look my last post http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/2013/02/backstage-shooting.html?showComment=1360407055517#c6800623128271693038
    I follow you, you follow me too???? kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, this is the perfect cosy outfit :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures and such a perfect cozy look:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks sooo wonderfully comfy!!!! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute and comfy outfit! I love wearing long socks to stay cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Victoria Secret shirt & the scarf would be a great outfit!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was definitely in sweatpants all weekend too! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cozy, wool socks are definitely key! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.