Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just another Wednesday

 
Head to Toe: Chambray button-down, Gap; Striped shirt, Thrifted; Vest, Loft; Jeggings, Old Navy; Boots, Target; Bag, Olivia + Joy via Marshall's.

Besides it being hump day (my favorite day of the work week besides Friday), I didn't think today was anything special. But then I learned it is also:
  • Digital Learning Day
  • Chopsticks Day 
  • Lame Duck Day 
  • Federal No Smoking Day
  • National Frozen Yogurt Day 
 So if you'll excuse me I have to go eat Chinese food and get 16 Handles for dessert.

Fun facts found here

11 comments:

  1. National Frozen Yogurt Day, didn't know...love the shirt!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is awesome! Chopsticks day? lol so random!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vest! You look adorable! Chinese food what I'm having right now! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit,love the vest and your BAG!!!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, I LOVE that porch swing, too cute!!

    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vest! Aw man, I missed national froyo day!?

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love your look, especially your vest:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful blog!!!! look my last post http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/2013/02/backstage-shooting.html?showComment=1360407055517#c6800623128271693038
    I follow you, you follow me too???? kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.