Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sneaker Heads Will Be Like...

Head to Toe:  Sweater, Marshall's; Cardigan, Guess; Leggings, Charlotte Russe; Sneakers, Jordan.

My boyfriend is seriously into sneakers and always wanted to get me a pair of Jordans. I always told him not to because I would never wear them, but my new job has a more relaxed dress code so I finally relented. He got me these pink and blue beauties for Valentine's day (they are the IV's, which apparently is important to specify). I've had very specific instructions to only wear them on nice days and to return them to their box when I take them off. It's a lot of pressure for a pair of shoes, but I have to admit, they are cute.

7 comments:

  1. The sneakers are lovely, they mach with your dress, and if you get tired of the laces you can change them. I have a pair of white leather boots my sister gift to me... same story and instructions I only wear them on nice days!
    xoxo
    Brujaness
    Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sneakers. The shoelaces are so fun and bright! You can't go wrong with pink :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend wants me to get some high tops (sneakers) too so I am doing it my way and getting some wedged heel ones! :) Love the outfit!!

    http://tinypollypocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sneakers and the top are lovely.....
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute sneakers. Matches so well with your sweater. Love this look...
    Thanks for leaving a cute comment on my blog dear.
    I'd love it if you followed too on GFC, FB etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit with the sneakers. You look adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.