Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super B.

 

Head to Toe: Blazer, TJ Maxx; Shirt, Mind Code; Bag, Olivia + Joy via Marshall's.

Hello there! Is there anything better than a clearance rack tweed blazer with studs on it? Not in my book. Did everyone watch the Beyoncé concert Super Bowl on Sunday? I had a great time hanging out with friends and pretending that I cared about the game. I was "rooting" for the 49ers, but at least they put up a fight in the second half! (That's as much detail as you're getting for my game round-up.) But most importantly, B killed it and I was psyched to see the ladies of Destiny's Child on stage. My one complaint: whose idea was it to make the Super Bowl on a Sunday? Wasn't too happy to hear my alarm yesterday morning...



 Life lately Instagrams: My never-ending cupcake obsession, juicing and Saturday morning bagels to name a few.

13 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely in love with this jacket! Great pairing with the red lipstick :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your blazer!!!! so gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She totally killed it! And i was so excited to see Destiny's Child at it again:)! Love your tweed jacket! Thank you for your sweet comment:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched the first hour of it... but since I live in germany, it was in the middle of the night and I just fell asleep ^^
    Thanks so much for following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blazer- I love finding good things at TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this blazer! And I'm loving your matching phone case. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blazer and bag,awesome outfit!beautiful photos!!many kisses!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a great look, your jacket is amazing and I love your iphone cover:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.