Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentining


Head to Toe: Sweater, Forever 21; Cardigan, American Eagle; Jeans, Old Navy; Bag, Steve Madden via TJ Maxx; Necklace, American Eagle

Happy (very) belated hearts day! I used to always make homemade Valentines and sweets for the holiday but in recent years have neglected my tradition. I was determined to follow-through this year and made some conversation heart cookies to package with some real conversation hearts. I also made some music heart tags which turned out great. Martha probably won't be re-blogging my Valentines anytime soon, but I had fun making them and think the recipients were pleased (or at least nice enough to humor me). My mom, a master cake decorator, "whipped up" some cupcakes that put my cookies to shame, but both were equally tasty. I also had a great V-day dinner-and-a-movie date with hubs. Hope your Hearts Day was equally pink.


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink jeans. What a great outfit! Love the blog.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants! You look so pretty!
    kisses fron the north of Spain!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pink pants! And the cookies are so cute and look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink skinnnies! Also, I didn't partake in any Valentines sweets and stayed in with the husband for V-day. Next year, I should probably bake something for the coworkers......-Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I wanted to do that too and time just escaped me...sigh...lol

      Delete
  5. Those cookies look delicious!

    -Haley-
    haleyvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink pants and striped top Annie! Cute V-Day desserts too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pants! Lovely Post xx
    Check out my new post here----> http://thatenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, they looking so tempting and yummy :) I love your outfit-especially the pink jeans!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great V-day! Love your pants

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pants!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet these cookies!! I'm hungry now!! hahaha love your colorful pants!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those heartshaped cookies are adorable, lovely pics <3 ^^!

    xx,
    Miuw @ CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those pink jeans on you! The heart shaped cookies are so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.