Saturday, March 16, 2013

Color Me Spring

 Head to Toe: Dress, Loft; Leggings, Strawberry; Jacket, Forever 21; Sneakers, Converse; Bag, Thrifted.

Happy Saturday! It's snowing right now, but I'm just going to pretend it isn't. I love the springy feel of this striped dress and I'm currently obsessed with wearing my Converse with everything.

I love the pastel hair color trend, so I did some experimenting with hair chalk. I first saw it at Urban Outfitters, but a tiny container was so expensive! I found some at Sally's for $5 and finally tried it out. I like it so much that I'm seriously getting tempted to do something permanent. Maybe like this with a little lavender? What are your thoughts on the pastel hair trend?
It's super easy! I curled my hair first, and generously rubbed on the chalk on my ends. Then I applied a little hairspray to set it in.

16 comments:

  1. I've tried those chalks too! Your heir is lighter than mine and pink color is lighter in your hair, it suits you very much! Great outfit too.
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look. Love the striped dress <3

    xx

    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mucho Bonito!!!

    Besos

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need some sneakers like that - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute stripe dress and the casual vibe of the sneakers, such a great outfit! And woah the hair chalk looks really cool, lavender would look so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit love your stripe dress and your hair looks amazing!
    Following you back:)
    xx
    quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  7. That striped dress is too cute - love this look Annie!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink hair tips! Sounds easy to wear too... :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog sweety. Don't forget to follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink in your hair! I have always wanted to put colour in my hair, those chalks are prob the best way to test a colour before taking the jump with proper colour! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S I love the new layout! :) so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very sweet and comfy! :>

    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hair looks awesome- I want to chalk it myself (eventually!) Super cute outfit, too- I love the girly dress with the casual shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love the hair! :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the outfit! The hair color looks great! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA.NET

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.