Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mint Condition

 Head to Toe: Shirt, Gap; Jacket, Old Navy; Cords, J. Crew; Sneakers, Converse; Bag, Thrifted.

I'm absolutely in love with these mint cords, so I remixed them with my spring jacket and my new Converse yesterday. I was stupid enough to wear my Chucks for the first time to the parade last weekend, but thankfully my sneakerhead boyfriend had some super-duper cleaner that erased any sign that they were worn. Thanks babe!

I'm about to run off to my Thursday-night kickboxing class to punch out the week's frustrations, but thank goodness for Friday. I'm craving an adventure this weekend, what are you up to?
Photos by mi madre

11 comments:

  1. Loving the mint in cords...great way to wear this spring color during the transitional period! Kickboxing...you go :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I need a new pair of chucks and I've been wanting a purse like that! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Kiss
    Donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this together- it's the perfect balance of "preppy" but then the chucks make it more casual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit! love the colour of the jeans, and your styled them great!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your top and scarf. It matches the setting! :) I just followed you! Hope you'd follow me back :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog, great post :)

    there is a rose crowm/hairband GIVEAWAY ON rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous casual look! love your pants!
    xx
    quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a simple and chic look. You look great.!
    check out my blog and follow if you like . :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.