Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mint Cords and Insta-Week

 Head to Toe: Button-down, Marshall's; Sweater, Gap; Cords, J. Crew; Clogs, Target; Necklace, Anthropologie.

It was a good week. Sunday, we celebrated Mackenzie's sister's (Jess of What She Cooked) birthday and Monday his nephew's. Needless to say lots of cake was involved. My mom surprised me with a mid-week manicure and I gave my dog a haircut...and a mohawk. I made carrot-apple-lime juice (delicious) for an end-of-week pick-me-up. Plus yesterday I squeezed a little thrift-shopping into my lunch break. Macklemore would be proud. And on top of everything, the snow is almost all melted.



14 comments:

  1. Super adorable! Love how you styled mint for the still wintry weather and paired it with the blue checks :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shirt! I really like how you paired it with this necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love te pants and the t-shirt
    The Oscar goes for You ;)
    XOXO
    Donkeycool.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha @ the thrift shop joke. I love the layering here and that necklace is gorgrous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mint color, your pants are so cute, and they look amazing paired with the shirt! Oh! Thanks for your comment on my blog, it means a lot!
    xoxo
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brujaness-Workshop-Blog/257300961056741

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mint pants are so pretty and I love the colorful necklace:) hahhahah that mohawk looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your necklace! it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your minty cords, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog <3

    http://awbethany.blogspot.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cool pictures! Wld love it if you would drop by my blog and we can follow on GFC if u like :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.