Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Showers

Head to Toe: Chambray top, Marshall's; Mint cords, J. Crew; Cross-shoulder bag, Nine West via Marshall's; Umbrella, Rainbow; Moccasins, Minnetonka.

It was a rainy end of the week, but I was glad to put my new umbrella to use. Don't worry, it was only $5, so I won't be too heartbroken when I inevitably lose it. Plus, it's pretty large which I'm thinking may keep me from forgetting it someplace. Probably not, but I'm into the whole optimism thing. And if you couldn't guess, I totally picked the pants to go with the umbrella. In of-the-moment mint, these cords turned out to be a great buy, instantly making any outfit look stylish. See the other ways I styled them here and here.

16 comments:

  1. I love that umbrella! It's such a cute accessory to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! i love your umbrella! =) super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you chambray top! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute how your pants and umbrella match! And ahhh i've been trying to decide if I should get mint skinnies or not but this outfit has made me finally decide yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic ! The umbrella so into me :3


    http://bellepattinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! stylish without effort! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute blog!!! Love your point of view on fashion !
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?
    I can't wait to see your next post!

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look. The pants are rad and even your umbrella matches. So cute <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que monada de paraguas!!
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are wonderful! and very interesting shoes! observe our blogs each other?

    www.arcbleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sucks that you had rain, but that umbrella is adorable! I love your pants too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simple, elegant outfit! The umbrella looks super cute! :)
    Thanks for visiting doll. Don't forget to follow too if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Bloglovin' | Google Plus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute look and I love your umbrella!

    http://Downtostars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those mint cords really are fantastic. I've been meaning to get a pair of mint skinnies this season...love them!

    I'm always losing my umbrellas as well :-) but this one is too fantastic to lose! And only $5! Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.