Thursday, April 18, 2013

Artsy

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Shorts, Gap; Shades, Vendor; Bag, Thrifted; Necklace, American Eagle.

How do you like my look at how hipster I am vintage-y photos? Truth be told, the lighting was a little funny and my pics didn't quite turn out, but I really liked my outfit so I decided to do something fun with the shots. I was glad because in the process I discovered Pixlr, an online photo editor. It's super user friendly with several options including "professional," which has all of your basic Photoshop tools, and "express" which has fun Instagram-like filters. Do you use online photo editors, or are you die hard Photoshop?

13 comments:

  1. Love the tights and shorts combo and the gingham shirt is always a winner! Happy weekend, girl :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually not use photo editor! Love your shorts! And the combo with the shirt!
    Xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!! perfect for any day =)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect and the blouse!!New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonita esta camisa!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute casual look. Love the pretty blouse. I´m a die hard photoshop user but I haven´t tried anything else yet :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your photography
    this is such an interesting post!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    such an amazing post and layout!!
    Love your content! good job!!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice look, dear!!))
    Follow your blog!)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you shirt it matched with the sneaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the gingham shirt!! i always use picasa to edit my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried Picasa for a while, but every time I opened it it imported all of my photos, which took forever! But I could have just had no idea what I was doing hahaha

      Delete
  12. Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great spirit.


    Stop by my website :: waist to hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.