Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Daffodil


Head to Toe: Dress, BCBG Generation; Cardigan, Athleta; Flats, American Eagle; Shades, Kenneth Cole via Marshall's.

Today was one of those random, freakishly-warm spring days, and it was just what the doctor ordered. To honor it, I wore this canary yellow dress (it was a Christmas gift and didn't think I'd be busting it out for a while) paired with my flower-adorned flats. After work, I took Monti for a walk on the beach. It was pure bliss to feel the sun on my shoulders, and though it's a bit of a tease (tomorrow's looking like 50-something and rainy), it reminded me of what's to come. Summer's just around the corner, people!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Yellow always cheers me up, and it goes well with the nice weather we had today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your dress!!! soooo pretty! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso vestido!!
    Gracias por tu comentario y visita.
    Te sigo en GFC y Bloglovin.
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when the weather throws you a bone like that! that yellow dress is so gorgeous, especially with the brown flats :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.