Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pink'd Out and April-Grams

Head to Toe: Tank, Pac Sun; Leggings, Strawberry; Sweater, Guess; Shades, Vendor; Watch, Guess; Sneakers, Jordan's.

Nothing like a good dose of whimsy to spice up a gloomy Monday. I love how polished these faux-leather leggings look, even with sneakers, and they are as comfy as cotton ones. Plus, the outfit transitioned perfectly to my bowling date with Mackenzie (we are Monday night regulars).

Do you believe April has already come and gone? It was a good month for me, full of plenty of adventures with just enough relaxation time. For May I'm hoping to amp up the outdoorsy stuff. Come on warmth!
PS - Was anyone else cracking up at these J.T. mimes all day?
Happy May!

12 comments:

  1. i love the color blocking on your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool in that outfit...
    love your sunnies and sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mustache you where you got that cool shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonita la camiseta!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww ! Great mix of the photos ! I love it ;)
    btw, I like your blog ;) Maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last photo cracks me up EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that JT meme is hilarious! I can't believe April is already gone - crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and blog! Lets follow each other?
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are so pretty with the blossoms! and i love the outfit!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! So casually chic! The leggings are awesome and that t is adorable! I love that you and your boyfriend have bowling dates...so cute! I think I might have to get my boyfriend to start doing that with me..what a fun idea!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sneakers and your tee!!!
    xx
    Quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh really cute top!
    Lovely shoes sweetie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.