Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shopaholic

Head to Toe: Top, Gap; Sweater, Thrifted; Shorts, Marshall's; Necklace, American Eagle; Flats, Vince Camuto via Marshall's.

So last night I decided to skip the gym in favor of sitting outside while it was still sunny and warm to read a magazine (Lucky, my favorite). Flipping through the glossy, perfectly-styled pages, I was struck with an irresistible urge to go shopping. The fabulous bags, of-the-moment slippers, creative work outfits...Suddenly my closet seemed hopelessly inadequate. I had to get my fix, so to Marshall's I went. I came out spending under $100, and I have to admit...I'm not wracked with guilt. Thankfully, I enjoy the thrill of bargain shopping instead of Sacks Fifth Avenue and Kate Spade. But still, I have to say it: Hi, I'm Annie and I'm addicted to shopping.
I'm linking up with Callie over at Coffee and Cardigans today for Thrifter Thursday. Visit me there!

15 comments:

  1. Muy bonitos los shorts!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are very cute!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! The shorts are nice too!
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some nice shorts that I can dress up- all of mine are denim or too casual. Love how you look with your hair pulled back, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun outfit! love the color of your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are awesome! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of this, especially the pop of color with the shoes! And I am with you on the shopping addiction. It's bad, real bad. Your blog is lovely, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look and I´m addicted to shopping too. I just bought a sweater yesterday but I´ll go shopping today :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit. I love those shorts. They look amazing with the tights and bright flats.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit:-) Striped top is cute:-) Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm Megan and I'm also addicted to shopping ;) At least we cheap at reasonably priced places, right?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.