Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blueprint

Head to Toe: Blouse, Marshall's; Necklace, Anthropologie; Flats, Vince Camuto via Marshall's; Shorts, Marshall's; Umbrella, Rainbow.

These past few days have been a mix of hot and cold and rain and sun. But when your umbrella matches your outfit you tend to be a little more content with the rain...just slightly.

TGI Friday tomorrow, and hooray for a long weekend! What are you planning for the holiday? It's not looking like cookout weather around here, but I'm staying optimistic. I mean the forecast is always wrong anyway, right??? In any case, there's some good movies coming out this weekend (Fast and Furious 6, Hangover 3, anyone?) and I wouldn't mind some lazy time, indoors or out.

13 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! Love the watch <3

    I have an international clothing giveaway on my blog-
    http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mint colour, and the gingham shirt is adorable. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are adorable- and love that they match the umbrella, too! ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. .



    Ninguém quer ser o alvo do
    atirador de facas, mas todos
    queremos ser amigo das pes-
    soas de cujo sexo o nosso é
    diferente.
    Amanhã, sábado, eu vou contar
    o bicho que deu numa relação
    desse porte.

    Te espero lá.

    Beijos, tô te seguindo.

    silvioafonso









    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your nice comment! I'm following your blog now! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shirt and necklaces
    great outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable outfit! i love the blue tones, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow mint is rockin up :3 the umbrella really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the look!!! the shirt and the shorts are perfect!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shorts! They're lovely, and you are so gorgeous! xoxo

    loveekierramakayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cool outfit! I really like your shirt in combination with those shorts- perfect match! :)

    If you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute girl!! I really love this outfit. I love the two patterns together - you did a great job. Sometimes I find pattern mixing too overwhelming - but you did a wonderful job! Following you now girlie - looking forward to more posts :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.