Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Head to Toe: Dress, Billabong via Consignment Shop; Sandals, TJ Maxx; Necklace, American Eagle; Shades, Vendor; Jacket, Thrifted.

Hope you all enjoyed a nice, long weekend. I spent the entire day outside Monday, which felt fabulous. I went to my town's parade and then for a BBQ with Kenzie's fam. Nothing beats a good maxi dress for a mild summer day for comfort and cuteness. I chose this one for its subtle red white and blue.

With May drawing to a close, so is my shopping fast. That's right, I have not purchased one thing for myself for almost six weeks now. Mostly I've tried to avoid temptation so it hasn't been bad. But I have to admit I'm excited to be able to get something here and there again. Three more days!

13 comments:

  1. Your outfit and bike are both very cute! xoxo

    loveekierramakayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your look :) That dress is simply gorgeous <3

    I have an international clothing giveaway on my blog- http://allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso vestido!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is adorable, I love the print of it! And yay congrats on almost being done with your shopping ban :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit :) the dress is lovely

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that dress is so pretty! and i love love love your bike, super cute!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the pattern of this dress, it is def something I would wear! And your bike is so cute =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow lovely dress!!! You are fantastic!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute summer dress! love that necklace and the nail polish!

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.