Sunday, May 5, 2013

Polka Dots, Day and Evening

Head to Toe: Blouse, Hollister; Necklace, C/O e-Fox City; Jeans (white), Thrifted; Jeans (blue), Gap; Loafers, Steve Madden; Heels, Target; Bag, Olivia + Joy via Marshall's.

While I firmly believe that the whole "no white before Memorial Day" rule is a bunch of baloney, I think white jeans after dark will have to wait for warmer weather. So for dinner out with the hubby, I altered my sailor-esque look to something a little more evening appropriate with dark jeans and heels. And my beloved sock bun looks polished enough for both work and nightlife. To throw a nod to our friends across the pond, I'm also rocking a little British style with my e-Fox City (an online clothing store) flag necklace.
Find this necklace and more adorable statement pieces (along with men's clothing and t-shirts) at e-Fox City, a great resource to buy cheap clothing online.

14 comments:

  1. Hey doll,

    Would you like to exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute polka top and this style is super cozy and cool <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never get enough of polka dots, and they are perfect with white denim for a classy spring/summer look! Loving your hair :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shoes! the flats and wedge looks stunning on the outfit :)
    maybe you wanna follow each other on bloglovin' and google+? :)
    let me know!
    ~cece
    http://imcontrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both outfits are so cute! I love the polka do top and the statement necklace:) And ooo the flowers look so pretty in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright white jeans!this outfit is so cute and summery!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. La blusa preciosa!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've worn my white jeans a few times (but only when the weather was warm!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Love the top and the necklace!!!
    xx
    Quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

    Also visit my web blog :: wiki.lo5.bielsko.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the day to night small changes, i love outfits that can be easily changed for both. Also gorgeous flowers in the background of your photos!

    -Tara x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annie, you're adorable. I love your outfit!

    <3
    DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.