Friday, May 10, 2013

Water Colors

Head to Toe: Top, Anthropologie; Jeans, Delia's; Flats, Vince Camuto via Marshall's; Bracelet and earrings, Francesca's Collections; Clutch, invitation envelope.

Happy Friday! Nothing feels better than a Friday evening - so many possibilities for the next two days. We're finally getting some nice weather in New England...I've been dying to wear this top since I got it for Christmas, and it feels like a mark of summer to wear it (the sleeves aren't really sweater-conducive). I could easily see it with heels instead of flats and a black clutch for a chic dinner outfit.

On another note, I had my first test of my 6-week no shopping challenge yesterday. I have been avoiding stores entirely but needed a few mother's day things at Marshall's so I ventured in. Since I was on a mission, I wasn't (too) tempted to shop for myself. The bigger test came when I went into Sally's with my girlfriends. I really wanted to buy a matte polish top coat, but decided that was technically shopping and resisted. My friend Liz wanted it too so she grabbed it and vowed to schedule a nail date. That's a true bestie.

17 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
    my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
    share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    my webpage - victorinox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita la cartera!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and the clutch, yeah I've been in ni shopping challenge to hheee.. But it's quite hard for not entering the store I guessed (┌_⌣')"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top and the clutch, yeah I've been in no shopping challenge too hheee.. But it's quite hard for not entering the store or open the online store websites I guessed (┌_⌣')"


    ReplyDelete
  5. At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast
    coming yet again to read more news.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; Akribos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit and I like that colors. And congrats to your no shopping chalange. I had it too. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous top! lovely outfit
    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style! would you like to follow each other? let me know if you follow me and I'll follow back! kissez

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is so gorgeous, I love the tie dye and the pretty fluttery sleeve. And that's so nice of Liz to buy the nail polish! Good luck on the rest of your no shopping challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice t-shirt sweety!! xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly when someone doesn't know afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

    Take a look at my site: http://www.evassionbikes.com/fossil-watches-tend-be-good-buy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look STUNNING in this outfit!! That dress fits you like a glove and I love your shir as well. So so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's outclass out wear
    http://datingmenia1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute smile with good looking pose.

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving that color!
    http://www.unomatch.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.