Friday, June 21, 2013

Alive @ Five

Head to Toe: Dress, American Eagle; Earrings, stolen borrowed from Mom; Shoes, Target; Bag, Nine West via Marshall's; Bangles and Necklace, American Eagle.

Last night I piled onto the train with friends and went to Alive @ Five, a weekly summer event in Stamford, CT. They hire a different band every week; last night was The Wallflowers. I rocked a summery look for what was a really great summer night. Looking forward to many more to come!
Outfit Photos by the best Mom-tographer you could ask for
With Friends Lei and Liz at the show

9 comments:

  1. What a great dress - I just all the blue shades!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! Love the yellow detail! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress so much!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for you follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cuute!
    happy to follow along :)

    <3

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! We have concerts here in upstate NY called "Alive at 5" too, so for a second I thought you might be up here near me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice pattern and I like that dress. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.