Sunday, June 23, 2013

Easiest Summer Hairstyle...Ever

Head to Toe: Top, Marshall's; Shorts, Continuations Consignments; Headband, Wet Seal.

In the summer, there's nothing better than throwing up your hair and running out the door. Lucky for me, Mackenzie's sister Dee is a hair stylist so I always get first hand expert advice (Like, your hair is too fine for conditioner, ends only!). She discovered a lot of easy summer "up-do's" and this one is by far my favorite. Throw on any headband "hippie style," twist your hair and roll it back under the headband. I have layers in the front, and I love how they fall out here and there (although you can just twist strands and tuck them over and under the headband if you prefer them back). I wore this style all weekend through beach trips, nights out, everything!


15 comments:

  1. you are so cute! I love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun Summer look Annie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute summer outfit and summer hairstyle! I'll have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done this a few times, but mine always looks messy with my layers. You are too cute in that crop top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta el look!!
    Te sigo en Bloglovin.
    Besos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an must haves@
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit!:)

    would you like to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I've been wanting to try this but really didn't realize it was just that easy! Thanks for the awesome, super easy to follow pictures. I feel like a dummy now that I know it's so simple!

    You look so gorgeous! I love the easy, summer vibe of this outfit! The color combination is amazing, and I LOVE those shorts! Seriously Annie, you always thrift the CUTEST things! Wishing you didn't live on the opposite side of country from me so you could teach me your thrifty ways!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing the same so we could swap clothes!!! :)

      Delete
  10. Amazing top! :)
    Can I ask You to like my fanpage? If You have got, give me the link and I will do the same:)
    https://www.facebook.com/wiktoriabachowskaphotography

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.