Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mountain Air Part I

Head to Toe: Shorts and Top, Forever 21; Jacket, Thrifted; Sandals, Target; Shades, Vendor.

Mackenzie and I were able to get away this past weekend for another short trip, down to the mountains in Pennsylvania where my grands have a summer cabin. The sights were amazing, and it felt great to breath in fresh mountain air and get away from cell phones, computers and television for two days, to really unplug. I also got to spend time with my brother who lives in the area and take his Jeep (which we took off roading earlier in the day) for a spin with the top down. It felt great to spend time with family, plus I was able to brush up on my double solitaire and poker skills. Who needs an iPhone?
Photos by Trever Loynd

8 comments:

  1. love your shorts!
    great photos
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so pretty!! and i love your cute shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa whatta great pics and really envy you for having times together :( but the pants suited well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shorts, you styled them great! xx

    www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice and that shorts and pattern are perfect. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts! The color and pattern are just awesome. You look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.