Saturday, July 13, 2013

Patriotic Polish

Head to Toe: Top, Hollister; Skirt, Gap; Bracelet, Loft; Sandals, Target; Bag, Piperlime.

Being patriotic on my Saturday with some sophisticated red, white and blue duds. I'm already counting the minutes, seconds and hours until my Maine vacation next week! Five more workdays and a whole week of relaxation on the beach in New England bliss. Being neurotic as I am (plus having a super-busy schedule coming up), I am pretty much already packed. Lots of dresses, several bikinis and a few straw fedoras take up the bulk of the room. Tell me about your summer get-away's!
Photos by Mamma-Cita

14 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful outfit! I just love that top and of course, that skirt is lovely. What a stunning colour!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red, white, and blue and the beautiful lace top! No doubt you will have tons of fabulous beach photos to share :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top. Great Idea how to wear lace casually. It might be inspiration for m next project.
    Greetings from Vienna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top! You can dress it down with jeans or dress it up with a skirt like you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lace top is so cute and I love the red skirt! And ahhh hope you have fun in Maine! I've always wanted to go there:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for your trip to Maine! One of my readers just went and had a great time. Love your skirt and top. The color is gorgeous.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.