Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vacation Series: Carnival

Head to Toe: Shorts and Button Down, Marshall's; Moccasins, Minnetonka; Bag, Target; Headband, Charlotte Russe.

Home again, home again! This morning was my last waking up to the crashing waves of Maine, but I had an absolutely lovely vacation. I had great adventures and enjoyed spending time with Mackenzie and his fam. The best part about coming home is looking back at pictures and reliving the trip. These were snapped at the amusement park in Old Orchard Beach. Kenzie was bummed that I wouldn't go on a roller coaster with him (terror!) but we still enjoyed watching the kiddies have fun.

7 comments:

  1. Nice photo serie =)

    Following back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your look!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floral headband! Sounds like you had a great time- vacations and carnivals are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is lovely! Also, I love how the stars on your shorts look like they're glowing and contrasting against the beautiful night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, that looks like a so nice and funny day. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics! So great:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love carnivals!!! Glad everyone had a blast and you looked so cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate feedback of all kinds, and LOVE connecting with other bloggers.